Hello everyone! Today I am here to share about the play I directed last week! It was fabulous. We all had so much fun! Here is more about the play:
– The play was titled “Broken Window”.
– We did it in a pavilion at a nearby park.
– The cast included me, two of my sisters, my brother, and a friend.
– I played the part of a mean girl who yells at people. It is so fun to pretend you are a mean girl!
– I was the director, but I got a lot of needed help from my cast.
Oh, and one last thing about the play. While we were doing a quick practice right before the show began, my sister Joy got engaged! My sister and her fiancé are planning on getting married soon, and I get to be a bridesmaid! I am so excited!
Well, that is all! I hope to have more stories out soon, but we’ll see. Please remember to comment below. I love to hear from you!